found a better teacher"
Against the backdrop of modern society where stress and superficiality thrive, the practice of Yoga provides some brief sanity, enabling us to enjoy the experience of aligning our body through releasing postures which give us a deeper experience of our self, gaining calmness, focus and a sense of inner spaciousness to take back our lives.
1) Send cheque (payable to 'Equilibrium Health Centre')
2) Call in to Equilibrium during reception hours (Monday-Saturday) to pay by credit/debit card, cheque or cash
Early booking is advised, as these classes usually sell out in advance. Please call 01273 470955 for update on availability and to enrol (or go on to a short waiting list for places on future courses).
The next courses will run from September 2018 - please book early to be sure of your place.
Please visit equilibrium-clinic.com/yoga for more information on Yoga.
with Nick Diggins
date & time tba
Venue: The Subud Centre, 26a Station St, Lewes
Phone Nick 07948 795645
How do I book?
To reserve your place on any of the above courses, simply call 01273 470955.
1) Book online using above links
2) Call 01273 470955 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for BACS info to pay online, or
3) Send cheque/ P.O. (please see above for who to make cheques payable to) and send to booking address:
The small print
Cancellations policy: In the unlikely event that we may have to cancel a course for whatever reason, a full refund will paid immediately.
cancellations by you with more than 14 days notice (before your course start
date), a full refund will be made (less £10 admin charge).
With less than 14 days notice, refunds can be made only at the discretion of the tutor and provided there is a waiting list student able to take up the vacated place. Please note no refunds can be made after the start of your course.
16 Station St